Tuesday, September 19, 2006

ATTACK OF THE 5'8" SLUT

Thursday, SHANGRI-LA

After a grueling day at work, I decided to go to Shangri-La and eat my favorite Nacho Fast chili con carne. I am like a specialized animal wherein I only eat out at certain food joints that I’ve tried and enjoyed before. I was walking towards Nacho Fast when I began to have several confrontations with my slutty past (shit this computer insists that I should use smutty, well hello I’m not freakin’ Jenna Jameson). So let’s get it on with my smutty, err slutty confrontations:

Joey AKA Tisoy – A cute, not-so-tall mestizo with an insatiable appetite for sex. Nuff said. We knew and recognized each other but preferred not to even nod. We went separate ways.

The guy who came so quickly – I can’t remember his name but I do remember him cumming so quickly. Faster that Beyonce can belt out those melismas of hers in Déjà vu (by the way I love that wild woman dancing of hers, maybe I should try it sometime at Pritil Market hehe).

The almost guy – We almost did it, but didn’t. I just gave him a peek of my treasures. He jerked off naturally.

I tried to shrug it off as mere coincidence, but at the back of my mind there’s this nagging feeling that there’s more to come, like an inner voice telling me that I am a slut who’s a screaming advertisement for sex. I beg to differ. I am not advertising myself for sex (my close friends will strangle me for this quote).

My legs brought me to the food court, where food was ghastly, but the people were worse. Anyway, the only bright spot was the pad thai that I ate. Definitely delicious eating I assure you. As I was innocently (?) swallowing the bits and pieces of pad thai, a queer couple or close to that sat on the table adjacent to mine and were openly flirting they almost fucked on the table they were eating on if the norms of society and civility permitted it. The guy, obviously the bottom glanced sideways and saw me and signaled something to the other guy. The guy stood up and simply made a move to drop his hankie directly beside my feet. They pretended not to see it but I know they’re waiting for me to pick it up and hand it to them. I know what they want. And I know I don’t want what they want. So I just stood up and left the hankie lying there untouched.

As I entered the restroom, I looked at my face and I hated to acknowledge that I am someone screaming for sex. I want love. I want to love. I want a boyfriend. I want walks in the rain, flirtations under the sun, a carefully planned picnic in the park. I want someone to own me so no one would lust after me repeatedly. But I guess that someone for me is still far out in the horizon.

Till then, they have to watch out for the attack of the 5’8’ slut.

Note: I saw more guys that I just recognized by the face,. I just can’t remember clearly the scenarios when we met. Please don’t judge me, you’re slutty, too.

No comments: